There are days when I just want a 20 minute or less, quick meal for me and my family. Us, wives, guess mothers, get so tired and worn out, but we love our family enough to STILL prepare dinner. So, one day, I prepared this amazing meal that literally took no more than 20-30 minutes to prepare; And guess what? My children even enjoyed it! So, for my mommies with picky eaters, this recipe is PERFECT for you!!
Here's the recipe:
(Serves up to 5 people)
1. Penne pasta- (1lb box)
2. Kielbasa turkey sausage- (1ea.)
3. Heavy cream- (2-3 cups)
4. Diced tomatoes- (1 medium can)
5. Parmesan cheese- (1 cup)
6. Olive oil- (Just enough to coat the bottom of the pan)
7. All Purpose Spice Blend (from me), or your favorite garlic and herb seasoning
1. Slice the sausage into bias (slanted) cuts. Set aside.
2. Place a medium skillet over medium - high heat. Coat your skillet with olive oil/butter.
When skillet is ready, add sliced sausages. Cook for 5-6 minutes on both sides.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the skillet; Stir throughout. Bring pasta mixture to a boil; cover and let simmer on medium- low heat, for about 15 minutes. Season to your desired preference and Enjoy!!