Listen here!!! These green beans are one of my favorite sides, from now on. You want to know why?
- They take no time to cook
- It's healthy + delicious
If you decide to try this recipe, please share with us, over on Instagram!! #Chefmomsclub !!
Here's the recipe:
- Green Beans, cut - 2 small bags
- Dried Cranberries - 1/2 cup
- Honey roasted Almond Slices - 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil, for cooking
- All Purpose Spice Blend (available online)
- Ice Water Bath - (medium- sized bowl, filled with ice water)
- Prep: Wash green beans thoroughly and check for any uncut ends. Set aside.
- Add 4-5 cups of water to a medium saucepot; bring to a rapid boil.
- Add green beans. Boil for about 2 minutes; Then transfer into the ice water bath. (Pat dry)
- Place a medium skillet on medium heat. Coat with olive oil. Once heated, add in cooled green beans. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season and add in cranberries + almond slices. Enjoy!